Silpat® Care Instructions
Silpat® is designed for every type of oven. From savory to pastry baking, Silpat® will provide even heat transfer to your baked goods.
HOW TO USE:
1. Rinse before first use.
2. Place Silpat® on a sheet pan with writing facing up.
3. Lay product to be baked or frozen on Silpat®.
4. Baking temperatures may need to be adjusted according to your oven. Silpat® is effective in temperatures from -40°F to 480°F or -40°C to 280°C.
5. No greasing required.
6. Store flat or rolled.
EASY TO CLEAN!
• Wipe the Silpat® with a damp, soft sponge, then rinse with clean water.
• Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air.
• A weak solution of detergent or soap may be used if needed.
• Note: the oily feeling after washing is normal, as is discoloration. Strong flavored foods may leave a trace of their scent on the Silpat®.
SILPAT® conforms to FDA regulations and is Kosher certified.
Sasa Demarle, Inc. • 8 Corporate Drive • Cranbury, NJ 08512 • firstname.lastname@example.org