Silpat® Entremet Care Instructions
Trusted by professional chefs for decades, the Silpat® Entremet non-stick silicone baking pan lets you bring the same amazing culinary results to your home kitchen. This casserole-style pan is perfect for preparing sweet and savory dishes from layered cakes and brownies to cheesy potato gratins and deep-dish pizza.
HOW TO USE:
1. Rinse before first use.
2. Place Silpat® Entremet in cooking sheet or on a cooking rack for stability.
3. Baking temperatures may need to be adjusted according to your oven. Silpat® Entremet is effective in temperatures from -40°F to 500°F (-40°C to 260°C).
4. No greasing required.
5. Store flat.
EASY TO CLEAN!
• Wipe the Silpat® Entremet with a damp, soft sponge, then rinse with clean water.
• Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air.
• A weak solution of detergent or soap may be used if needed.
• Note: the oily feeling after washing is normal. Strong flavored foods may leave a trace of their scent on the Silpat® Entremet.
• Do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters on the Silpat® Entremet.
• Do not cut on the Silpat® Entremet.
• Do not fold the Silpat® Entremet.
• Do not grease the Silpat® Entremet.
• Never use a cut or torn Silpat® Entremet.
• Please avoid the use of automatic dishwashers as they may harm the Silpat® Entremet.
Silpat® Entremet conforms to FDA regulations and is Kosher certified.
Sasa Demarle, Inc. • 8 Corporate Drive • Cranbury, NJ 08512 • email@example.com