Silpain® Care Instructions
Silpain® is specially designed for baking with doughs and breads. Silpain® will provide even heat transfer to your baked goods. Silpain® non-stick properties are effective in freezing, proofing and baking.
HOW TO USE:
1. Rinse before first use.
2. Place Silpain® on perforated tray or sheet pan with writing facing up.
3. Lay product to be baked or frozen on Silpain®.
4. Baking temperatures may need to be adjusted according to your oven. Silpain® is effective in temperatures from -40°F to 480°F or -40°C to 280°C.
5. No greasing required. Nothing sticks to Silpain®.
6. Store flat or rolled.
EASY TO CLEAN!
• Wipe the Silpain® with a damp, soft sponge, then rinse with clean water.
• Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air or warm (390°F or 200°C) oven for two minutes.
• A mild soap or solution of detergent (pH=7) may be used if needed.
• Note: the oily feeling after washing is normal, as is discoloration. Strong flavored foods may leave a trace of their scent on the Silpain®.
Silpain® conforms to FDA regulations and is Kosher certified.
Sasa Demarle, Inc. • 8 Corporate Drive • Cranbury, NJ 08512 • firstname.lastname@example.org